Tuesday, April 14, 2009

word

So that mobile blogging def. works great! so now I can just type randomly from my phone when I don't feel like logging on lol
So anyway what's up blogger??
Nothing here with me.
I should really be studying but I just keep finding other stuff to occupy my attention. Don't worry though, eventually I'll get to it...for real lol I'm not just saying that.
Anyways, I've just been thinking a lot today. Randomly catching myself off topic, or well like dazing off into something else completely opposite of what I was doing. Did it in the store, in the car on the road(which is probably not a good look)and even in the bathroom lol I was shaving(also probably not a good look). Random ish just keeps popping into my mind. Nothing to serious, just stuff about money, my situation in a few months, you know like where I see myself, and even stuff like I wonder what such and such is doing blah blah blah. All just random lol.
After I realized that I've been doing this all day I started to wonder was it on purpose or was I just looking to deep into this whole situation lol, and you know I probably am. But hey, it's something to type about lol because I find it harder and harder to figure out stuff to put here, when like I try to...like If i log on to post for no reason or haven't had anything going on, well its like pointless lol. I get here then I babble(like I am now) and then I leave. The mobile ish though will help because I can finally have a way to type str8 here as sooooooooooooon as something happens lol or runs across my mind, or whatever. Thats why I like this thing though, it's completely random. What a great thing for such a random person(me)
Anyways I'm going to find something to do or try to get lost in thought again lol, I'll get at this at some point soon.
till next time,
Peace

No comments: