Friday, December 12, 2008

"come on girl lets goooo.."


I guess you(whoever reads this, if anybody at all...sept my one subscriber:]), will come to see that I listen to a lot of music...mostly hip/hop, R&B, old school, new school old school...all that lol

..nodding to this Common right now..check out one of the better songs I think is featured on the album.


Punch Drunk Love - Common feat. Kanye West

[its another version with Pharell somewhere...I've seen Common perform it with him on youtube at one of his concerts...i like both versions...he just copies what Kanye is saying]
some say Common could have went in "harder" on the album ...it only having 10 tracks, and a lot of different feels from Common...but I mean dude been doing his thing, acting and all that, so I don't blame him...he still making that good music..

well im out...for a few more minutes atleast lol
peace.

No comments: