Thursday, December 11, 2008

rain,chicken, and green tea...lol

Today was a good day...
well...rainy..windy...pretty dark outside...and the temp. doesn't help much..but I still enjoyed it. I started my day fairly late but was productive none the less. I had to take a late exam for World Societies(history) around 7pm so I left and did that. Knocked that out the park then got with my girl DB...we got caught in rain...ate wings...drank green tea...played sims...and even watched a movie...then we vented some feelings on various subjects which mostly had to do with us, which made our faces wetter then the rain outside..lol..but it was a good thing, because i feel like we reached another level as friends, and covered some un-charted waters that I think before tonight we had been scared to dive into....I love the way I can speak to her and relay my feelings on multiple subjects....its just a great feeling...its really cool when u can let out emotion,and not be embarassed...I guess I should let "ya'll" know that although this particular female is not my gf, she is near and dear to my heart...& is for the most part,pictured below, kind of lol...well anyways I just typed this to see what it would look like online lol deleted the other blog so this one will have to do...



peace...


me&mybest

No comments: