Friday, December 12, 2008

Early Bird

So I'm up early..
well I can't lie, I haven't completely went to sleep yet...laid it down a few hours back, but I never got into that REM sleep you learn about in Psyc. Anyways, I love transformers animated ish...

[random moment of though]...I don't usually watch to many cartoons anymore, unless you count some amine...SOME AMINE lol not all..that ish get mad serious and some of it is borderline for me, lol so I won't watch...anyways i like the transfomers one cause' it looks like USA anime lol not sure where it orignated but yeah...back to my original post[end of random moment of thought transmision]

...lol....

right, so anyways I was watching transformers animated series and one of the characters popped up, her name's Sari and she holds on to this little piece of the...don't qoute me for spelling but, the allspark?!? lol and its on her neck as a key..anyways that doesnt matter for what Im trying to type lol....she's real good friends with the autobots, inparticular bumblebee...I went to google and tried to see if I could find out why she's a character on the animated version since she's obviously not in the movie, unless i missed that..and a picture popped up of her and bumble bee...it was just really cool looking..so i had to post it lol..

keep in mind she's like 10 on the cartoon but is obviosly older in this picture.
..yeah lol


Original Sari
..so yeah, def. difference.


anyways I'm gonna go lay it down and try to stop this random typing...
joking.

peace

No comments: