Sunday, December 21, 2008

What I could think of...(part 1 of ?)


So yeah, I’ve been trying to put together my thoughts in the last 24 hours or so and I been having a little trouble.  No kind of writers block, it’s just so many things worth blogging about lately that I can’t keep up with myself almost. 

With the way things are going now, I can’t wait till 09’ gets here.  What an added bonus that the New Year is a mere 10 days or so away, and I’m on such a hot streak.  Feels like I’m def. headed in the right direction.  New job starts Monday; well at least the process begins.  I go in to fill out a few forms, tax’s and all that, direct deposit.  Just the usual shit, and then I have my first real day Tuesday. 

When I wake up in the morning now, I’m actually feeling good vs. having feelings of doubt, shame, and sometimes depression.  Things had not looked this great a few months ago…shit not even a few days ago.   Don’t really know what happened, well maybe I do ;)…but the air def. smells different lol feel me?  I’m walking with a different attitude, speaking with a different tone.  It feels great yo.

Smiling right now, as I write.  Lol I’m feeling great yo damn lol.  Anyways, I’m thinking about all this extra legal tender, coinage, capital, mullah, principal, money that I’m about to gain from having this other job.  I’m used to at least working 2, if not more.  I’m comfortable in situations like that, cause any time I’m not making money, I’m just getting broke.  Lol. I mean right? Lol.  The list should go, gas, text books, food, cell phone, miscellaneous lol.  Wait it should really go, gas, cell phone, food, and then text books and miscellaneous lol.

Man I’m stupid bored now, so I’ll let this go until I return.  Lol

Peace.


No comments: